Build a secure financial future with the help of our tailored, flexible plans.
SUPPORT DESIGNED TO SUIT YOU.
No matter what stage you’re at in business, working with us will give you the confidence you need to grow and the knowledge you need to succeed. Our fixed-fee business programs not only take care of tax and compliance, but can also empower you to become a strategic thinker, a better leader and a smarter operator.
Smarter steps to business success
- Professional Development
- Advisory Services
- Compliance PLUS
While clarity around finances is the foundation to your success, it also requires a bigger-picture approach that goes beyond just looking at your books. We’ll start from the ground up, then support you in taking the necessary steps to gain knowledge and skills to ensure that no aspect of your business is left behind.
Managing your accounts isn’t the most exciting part about being in business - but it’s one of the most important things to get right. We take care of your business’s day-to-day compliance requirements to Chartered Accountant standard, ensuring you’re not only playing by the rules, but that you always have a clear picture of where your finances stand.
- Annual Financial Statements
- Income Tax Returns
- GST Preparation & Filing
- Provisional Tax Reminders & Assessment
- Xero Software
- Support & Management
- GST, PAYE, FBT, DWT and Income Tax
- ACC Management
- Phone and Email Support
It’s the cherry on the top to our Xero-based Compliance services. Compliance Plus is suited to you if you’ve got some more complex challenges to solve or need some more hands-on help with managing your accounts. It covers everything from cash forecasting and due diligence to tax-efficient business structuring and establishing trusts.
- Companies Office Administration (incl. Annual Return)
- PPSR Searches
- Trust Administration
- Tax Reviews & Provisional tax updates
- IRD Negotiations
- Letter of Instruction to Bank Manager or Solicitor as part of a restructure
Having financial data is one thing, but being able to identify and understand the numbers that really matter is another. That’s where we come in. With fresh-thinking and the right technology, we help you make sense of your finances - then, we give you the tools and strategic initiatives you need to improve them.
- Performance Monitoring
- Cashflow Planning
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI Monitoring)
- Asset Protection And Planning
- Family Trust Review
- Internal Management Accounting
- Risk Analysis
- 3 Way Integrated Cashflow Financial Forecast
- Advisory Board Service
- Annual Basic P&L Budget (no balance sheet or cashflow)
- Annual Trust Review
- Business Valuations
- Business, Company and Trust Structure Review
- Due Diligence
- Finance Structure Review
- Monthly Dashboard Report - Using Bizdom Reporting
- Monthly Report
- One-on-one Consulting Services
- Strategic Alignment Day
- Personal Debtors Management
- Tax Minimisation Review
We know what it takes to build a sustainable, successful business - and we want to help you do the same. We’ll work alongside you in building both a business, and a life, on your terms. Combining accounting acumen with real-world experience, we share tools and strategic initiatives that empower you to take control of your own financial future.
- Monthly Coaching 1:1
- Quarterly Coaching 1:1
- Business Plan Session 1:1
- Cashflow Management Coaching
- KPI Improvement Coaching
- Succession Planning Session
- Group Coaching - Accountability Focus Groups
- Group Coaching - Planning for Success
- Financial Awareness Coaching
- Leadership Coaching with Client Team
- Organisational Review
- Core Values Workshop
- Core Values Workshop + Design
- Communication Styles at Work
- Marketing Plan Workshop
- Value-Based Selling Workshop
Whether you’ve acquired your business knowledge through education or by osmosis over the years, learning has to be ongoing. Our academy keeps you on the continuous improvement journey.
We believe in...
Taking advantage of the modern tools available to leverage your potential using five strategic initiatives.
From Verne Harnish’s famous book Scaling up:
Using leverage to maximize output from minimum input. Business optimisation requires focus on four key areas
- PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS
- DEBT/EQUITY INVESTMENT TO LEVERAGE OFF EXISTING CAPITAL
- ONLINE - BUILD IT ONCE, THEN REPLICATE TO INFINITY
You’ve made it this far, so let’s look at what makes you tick, and tailor a plan to take you to the next level.
Tailoring the right plan for your business.
To create a personalised plan we consider 5 areas of your business:
A robust base platform
Asking the right questions
Experience based advise
Our knowledge is your power
Free resources and events