Quarterly Workshop Keeps Your Focus
Quarterly workshop to keep you focused on driving your business. Most small businesses are started by people who have worked hard and have a great understanding of their industry and field of expertise. These are people who have mastered the art of their trade and are ready to branch out and start their own business instead of working for someone else.
This is a great starting point, however, it is easy for a small business owner to then get wrapped up in the day-to-day workings of their business and lose sight of how to innovate and grow. These owners are trapped by an employee mindset while trying to be an entrepreneur.
To be truly successful, small business owners need to make time to step out of the daily grind and focus on how to make the business grow, win new clients and innovate to stand out from the competition. A quarterly Planning for Success Workshops is a great way to do this with the support, guidance and expertise of our business coaches and leaders.
By creating a balance between the ON and IN work, the business owner ensures that both the business and the customers receive equal attention towards the success of the business.
PLANNING FOR SUCCESS
Planning for Success is a quarterly group workshop focused on delivering you exceptional business advice in a supportive and engaging environment.
Together we’ll learn, share experiences and grow to be better leaders. It is crucial for all business owners and their leadership team to take time out to focus ON their business, instead of working IN it.
We strongly advocate having a one page business plan with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) so you know where your business is going and if you are on track to achieving your goals. Planning For Success is your regular check-in to make sure your business plan is being put into action effectively.
WHAT YOU GET
In this quarterly workshop series starting on 21st January 2021, you will:
- Participate in learning insights on specific topics, including how to systemise & grow your business, increase cashflow, manage change, improve team performance, & update your organisation structure.
- Identify the top three things you need to complete in the next 90 days to achieve visible results.
- Clarify the specific steps you need to take to achieve those three things.
- Record when you will achieve each of the steps required to get you what you want next quarter.
- Be held accountable for your actions, with a 45 day follow up call & a 90 day performance review
- 1 morning every quarter
- $195 + gst/mth (12 months minimum)
- Service is also available through the Regional Business Partner Network with possible funding available up to 50% for the full 12mth programme