Planning for Success Workshops a Real Success
Our Bizdom business coaching team in Hawkes Bay were blown away by the record turn-out at our first Planning for Success Workshop for 2021. Each year our quarterly workshops keep business owners accountable and on track with their goals, and on track for success.
We have been running the Planning for Success workshop series for several years now and 2021 had by far the biggest uptake ever. Participation and engagement levels were also high, with our attending business owners all showing their willingness and motivation to make 2021 a successful year.
The first workshop in the series may be completed but there is still an opportunity for new participants to jump in at any time. Our next workshop will be held in April then July and October this year.
Here’s what you need to know…
PLANNING FOR SUCCESS
Planning for Success is a quarterly group workshop focused on delivering you exceptional business advice in a supportive and engaging environment.
Together we’ll learn, share experiences and grow to be better leaders. It is crucial for all business owners and their leadership team to take time out to focus ON their business, instead of working IN it.
We strongly advocate having a one page business plan with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) so you know where your business is going and if you are on track to achieving your goals. Planning For Success is your regular check-in to make sure your business plan is being put into action effectively.
WHAT YOU GET
In this quarterly workshop series you will:
- Participate in learning insights on specific topics, including how to systemise & grow your business, increase cashflow, manage change, improve team performance, & update your organisation structure.
- Identify the top three things you need to complete in the next 90 days to achieve visible results.
- Clarify the specific steps you need to take to achieve those three things.
- Record when you will achieve each of the steps required to get you what you want next quarter.
- Be held accountable for your actions, with a 45 day follow up call & a 90 day performance review
- 1 morning every quarter
- Complimentary Attendance
- Service is also available through the Regional Business Partner Network with possible funding available up to 50% for the full 12mth programme