What does your business stand for?
Our values are demonstrated by what we do and how we act: by our behaviour.
Explore the benefits of establishing a set of Core Values within your business and define what they are.
In this session we will cover:
- Values in the Planning Hierarchy
- Derivation of Values
- Values vs. Core Values
- Benefits & Uses of Core Values
- Brainstorm of Values
- Defining Your Core Values
Join us for a powerful session each month to work towards creating a more sustainable, scalable and profitable business. Each month we will cover one key pain point for businesses.
Drinks and nibbles served following each session, allowing a great opportunity to form a support network with other non-competing, like minded business owners.
- 10 Hats in your business – an overview
- Time management
- Leadership – maximising team performance
- Core Values – what do you stand for?
- Building a Better Business in 10 Steps
- Cashflow freedom
- KPIs in your business
- Value based selling
When: Thursday 30th July
Where: Bizdom Boardroom, 1st floor, Maritime House, 3 Byron Street, Napier
Time: 4pm – 5.30pm
Book: Limited to 10 seats