Learn how to create a better organisation structure with clear roles and responsibilities so you can work more effectively.
We’ll review the principles and fundamentals of the Organisation Chart, identify the 10 departments in every business and their functions, and build the first draft of your Organisation Chart.
- As a business owner do you find you’re wearing too many hats?
- Do you have clearly defined departments and functions within your organisation?
- Does every team member have clarity about their role and responsibilities?
- Do you have job descriptions for every role in your organisation?
- Would you like to form a support network with non-competing businesses?
In order for a business to run effectively and efficiently, there needs to be a clear Organisation Chart which visually defines departments, functions, roles, and responsibilities. Not only for the current structure, but also for one that is scalable for future growth.
This workshop will assist you to construct your own Organisation Chart, giving you clarity of the key functions within your business and who has responsibility for them. An updated Organisation Chart will allow your business to be more sustainable, scalable, and ultimately, saleable.
Who should attend?
If the number of tasks you’re trying to complete leaves you feeling overstretched, or you have team members who could be supporting you more, then we recommend this service. It’s an opportunity for you to define who should be doing what to improve efficiency and give you more time to concentrate on your key activities and achieve your desired lifestyle.
Benefits of the 10 Hats Workshop
- Clearly define the internal structure of your business
- Understand the key functions within your business and who should be responsible for them
- Determine ideal roles for the business as opposed to fitting roles to the people in your team
- Develop a business structure that you understand
- Gain clarity for your team around their roles, responsibilities, and identify career
- Develop a structure that will support the future plans for your business
- Gain clarity on what functions can be outsourced
- Increase team engagement and satisfaction by clarifying expectations
- Increase efficiency and productivity in your business model
- Increase your ability to make effective strategic decisions
- Free up time for you to concentrate on revenue generating activities
- Allow your business to be more sustainable, scalable, and ultimately, saleable
- Form a support network with non-competing business owners
To register your interest or to find out more – email firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Thursday 26th November
Where: Bizdom Boardroom, 1st floor, Maritime House, 3 Byron Street, Napier
Time: 4pm to 5pm